Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Us for Coupons!

Any coupons available for Old Navy????

Do you ever get any deals for Hilton Hotels? I know when I booked a room with a Sheraton Hotel earlier this year there was a rent 3 get 1 free deal. I'm hoping for something similar but with Hilton this time? We have a golf tourney to attend in September so I'll be booking through SR.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Exclamation

I keep getting the 15% off hanes promo code has expired. Help!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Worked fine for me. Maybe try to clear your cookies.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I did right before I went into purchase. it either doesn't give it to me or I put in the one I used the last time from the same link and it says it has expired. Wonder if I can't use it twice.

I did right before I went into purchase. it either doesn't give it to me or I put in the one I used the last time from the same link and it says it has expired. Wonder if I can't use it twice.
    I went directly through the link and didn't have to use a code.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

That's odd! The hanes site "says" it? I just went through, put something in my shopping bag, and when I look at the bag it shows the discount.

BUT I can't get the free shipping to work, even with $64 worth of shirts in my bag.
    Sunshine Rewards

so did I but on the order I placed a week ago when I went through it left a promo code in my order history. So I tried that cuz I went in the same way and did everything the same.

sorry cindy...

i started a thread asking for coupon(s) for All about Dance (my bad)......

do you see any coming down the pipeline (even free shipping would be great!)

thanks, pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

i have tried 3 computers and two different log ins I have I get all the same coupon is expired comment when I check out. You have to apply coupon to get hte 15% off and it doesn't let me do it. P.S. This is for Hanes.