This is going to be going out in a newsletter, but I figured I would tell you all here first.

Over 90% of our cashouts at SR are either PayPal, Disney Gift Cards, or Amazon gift cards. For various reasons, we have decided to test out scaling back to only those redemptions effective December 1. Because of the way that it will streamline our processes, we will be able to do them more often. PayPal will now be done twice a month instead of once so that you do not need to wait as long for your funds. We'll also be speeding up the others to try to keep them more at the 4 week mark than the 6.

We'll still do some different things every now and again based on member feedback. Super Members will also still get special rates on the Amazon and Disney Cards.

I want everyone to have a chance to cash out for other cards if you were saving up or planning to use them for Christmas, so you will not see any changes until December 1.

I'm hoping that this will work out better for everyone. At least the 90% of you who want your Paypal, Disney, and Amazon faster!!