Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to Redemptions

Default Changes to Redemptions

This is going to be going out in a newsletter, but I figured I would tell you all here first.

Over 90% of our cashouts at SR are either PayPal, Disney Gift Cards, or Amazon gift cards. For various reasons, we have decided to test out scaling back to only those redemptions effective December 1. Because of the way that it will streamline our processes, we will be able to do them more often. PayPal will now be done twice a month instead of once so that you do not need to wait as long for your funds. We'll also be speeding up the others to try to keep them more at the 4 week mark than the 6.

We'll still do some different things every now and again based on member feedback. Super Members will also still get special rates on the Amazon and Disney Cards.

I want everyone to have a chance to cash out for other cards if you were saving up or planning to use them for Christmas, so you will not see any changes until December 1.

I'm hoping that this will work out better for everyone. At least the 90% of you who want your Paypal, Disney, and Amazon faster!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

i hope this makes things easier for you guys too!!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Sounds good to me!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Fantastic!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Sounds good! I hope that it streamlines things and helps you all out!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Awesome Idea!
    I am all for whatever makes run smoothly.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

you mean no more of any cards like Old Navy or the restaurant cards? I would like faster processing for Amazon gc or paypal but please don't take away ALL the other cards - generally the only way to justify my love of Old Navy kid clothes to my DH is that I can use gc's so often & I'm earning the money for them rather than spending all of his!
    I never cashout for Disney but know that that is what most people want - or all they want. So in that sense I see the logic here....but would be sad to see the variety of gc's/rewards offered go away because that is one thing that has always appealed to me. But as my voice is in the minority I'll just deal with the changes......

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    you mean no more of any cards like Old Navy or the restaurant cards? I would like faster processing for Amazon gc or paypal but please don't take away ALL the other cards - generally the only way to justify my love of Old Navy kid clothes to my DH is that I can use gc's so often & I'm earning the money for them rather than spending all of his!
    I never cashout for Disney but know that that is what most people want - or all they want. So in that sense I see the logic here....but would be sad to see the variety of gc's/rewards offered go away because that is one thing that has always appealed to me. But as my voice is in the minority I'll just deal with the changes......
    Lanny, you could always cash out for Paypal and use that money for your Old Navy purchases.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Lanny, you could always cash out for Paypal and use that money for your Old Navy purchases.
    does Old Navy have paypal as a payment option - I guess I haven't noticed that if it does!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I too am in the minority as I like the other gift card options. Especially Target and Walmart as I use those redemptions to suppliment my monthly budget and make ends meet with my SR earnings. Or add a few extras for the family with the gift cards.

I only go to Disney every 2-3 years and do love to be able to save for those vacations which is so appreciated.

Can you use Pay Pal to pay for orders with Target.com and Walmart.com? I am not familiar with Paypal.

Thanks for the heads up on the changes and the chance to cash in for other gift cards before December 1st.