Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Wants Disney Store Mickey Ears?? (Ended)

Default Who Wants Disney Store Mickey Ears?? (Ended)

I have a pair of Mickey Ears to give away from Disney Shopping. Post in this thread your favorite Disney character and why. I'll randomly pick one poster to get the Mickey Ears! Respond by midnight Eastern.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

This is tough, but I think I'll have to go with one of my long time favorites - Eeyore! Eeyore was always my favorite Pooh character, and that hasn't changed to today. I think I've always felt sorry for him and want to give him a big hug to cheer him up!

Mickey Mouse has always been my favorite! Even when I'm in a bad mood, seeing Mickey can cheer me up! He is also the favorite of both of my kids...go figure
    Sunshine Rewards

Hmm, that's a toughie. I think I'll say Buzz Lightyear because that's my dad and Grandma's favorite ride at Disney. I've started looking for Buzz in things, like wrapping paper, since then for the two fo them.

ETA: If I can pick a non-animated character, hands down Eve from Life Size. She's so hysterically stupid!
    Last edited by mmm611; 11-04-2010 at 12:47 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

LADY from Lady and the Tramp! It was always my favorite movie, then right after we got married we got a cocker and named her Lady....she was our favorite dog! Our Vow Renewal on DCL last year had a Lady and the Tramp theme!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

This is a hard question! My favorite character is a toss up between Alice, Belle, and Minnie! I love Alice's curiosity, Belle's love of reading, and Minnie's sweetness!

Tinker Bell!

She has a bit of an attitude, but her heart is in the right place....just like me!

Mary Poppins It was the first movie I saw in the theater - I was 4 years old and she's been my favorite ever since!!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I wanna win!!!

My favorite character is Jessie (From Toy Story) she can hang with the guys but she is still a lady.

I will have to go with lady too from lady and the tramp. I always remind me when my daughter was little she was playing with her stuff dogs and I heard her say my mommy is the lady and my daddy is the tramp. My husband and I still joke about that one.