Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My View

Default My View

I just completed my first MyView survey since the end of July and got credit!!! So, if you haven't been able to get one, I suggest you go and try!! I was a little apprehensive at the end and was worried that it wouldn't credit but it did!!! So today I have my first shot at a touchdown!! (I can't take an AMP until later.)

Good Luck!! And thanks SR for so many earning opportunities!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I was actually noticing that numbers look a little bit better today. I am hoping that it is a sign of good things to come! Thanks for posting this.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got my first one in awhile as well - with the new 'join MV' screen. I didn't register with them. Just waiting to make sure I got the credit here.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just completed MV and it actually credited; first one in a very long time. I will be trying for a Touchdown today!!

I got one too! First time since July! I hope it credits OK, I'm just so happy that I got one.

Just got my credit - about 30 minutes to credit
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

I guess I'm the unlucky one I tried to use IE and it crashed twice, but I made it long enough to see that it had a survey to me before it crashed again. So I came back to Firefox and they asked me twice as many questions up front, told me I qualified for a different survey than the one I saw in IE, then I was DQd out of the one I got. Maybe I'll try again later. Something must have changed for so many of us to actually be offered surveys!

I just completed a MyView! And it credited fast!
    Last edited by dwkay8; 11-11-2010 at 08:02 PM.

was just able to get my first mv since the end of july, finished it around 6:55 and it just credited.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

In the past I always had luck with MV but the past month or so no such luck today was able to complete and get credit

WOW! I havent been able to a get a MV since the end of July. When I saw everyone was having luck today I tried, got one and got credit. Hopefully this will continue.