Thread: Scholastic Store

Default Scholastic Store

I just spent 104.00 last night and today there is an increase. Boo Hoo!

I'm gonna have to go back to my midnight shopping.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered on Friday.

It would be great to get a list of what retailers will have an increase in CB during the holiday promotion! since most of them will only be a day or 2 increase, it would seem that knowing in advance who/when will be increased would give people a better chance to plan and prepare. if I had known about the increase todayon Scholastic, obviously i would have held off my purchase, but I may have bought some more stuff too! but i'm not goign to place another order now and have to pay 2x shipping.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    It would be great to get a list of what retailers will have an increase in CB during the holiday promotion!
    That would be awesome. I'd love a schedule of upcoming increases, but I don't know how much lead time SR gets or if the increases have been predetermined for the contest. Kind of like an SR Daily Deals. Even a notice of upcoming increases (like "Here's what's coming up next week!) would be great, even if the particular day isn't announced. If I know there will be increased CB for a merchant in the next week or so, I have time to get organized and take full advantage of the promotion.

It seems like the advanced notice would increase traffic, but I could be wrong.

Exactly!! i'm not a big "spontaneous" shopper during the holidays! everything has to be planned and budgeted for. but you're right....no idea how much advance notice SR has before the increases come out.
    Jennifer -

Sometimes we don't know until that day. Sometimes it is a couple of weeks.

The problem with posting a schedule is that then people won't shop at those places on other days and the merchants don't like that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Sometimes we don't know until that day. Sometimes it is a couple of weeks.

The problem with posting a schedule is that then people won't shop at those places on other days and the merchants don't like that.
    Yep, it's a chance we take. LOL. During the holiday season I normally wait until midnight to see the newest increases. With scholastic I can always place another order because the girls go through a book a day seems like. And if they are reading, I'll buy.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Yep, it's a chance we take. LOL. During the holiday season I normally wait until midnight to see the newest increases. With scholastic I can always place another order because the girls go through a book a day seems like. And if they are reading, I'll buy.
    I'm actually a little concerned that I am not seeing your Scholastic order.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm actually a little concerned that I am not seeing your Scholastic order.
    I placed it yesterday under Blessing's school account. The teacher won't upload the order until the 18th. Maybe that's why? Since the school clubs are listed on their website I didn't think it would matter if I went through their school. If it does, then my next order I'll have to decide if I want the class to get a free book or Sunshine credit for me? Hhmm!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I placed it yesterday under Blessing's school account. The teacher won't upload the order until the 18th. Maybe that's why? Since the school clubs are listed on their website I didn't think it would matter if I went through their school. If it does, then my next order I'll have to decide if I want the class to get a free book or Sunshine credit for me? Hhmm!
    I think they consider the school club to be a completely different program because the school gets the rewards. But I could be wrong! I've never tried with my girls (and I just ordered another set of books over the weekend as well!).

You just can't beat those club prices on a lot of their books. And I figure if it keeps my kids interested in reading every month, it definitely belongs in our family budget.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I think they consider the school club to be a completely different program because the school gets the rewards. But I could be wrong! I've never tried with my girls (and I just ordered another set of books over the weekend as well!).

You just can't beat those club prices on a lot of their books. And I figure if it keeps my kids interested in reading every month, it definitely belongs in our family budget.
    I agree. They had some fantastic prices. I'm gonna order the girls some books for Christmas with the increase.

Hopefully, the credit will come through. If not, the prices make up for it.
    Sunshine Rewards