Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas Contest #2 (ENDED)

Default Countdown to Christmas Contest #2 (ENDED)

Everyone loves free shipping! Now is your chance to check out all of the merchants at Sunshine Rewards that offer free shipping....and maybe even win a prize!

Visit our free shipping page and take a look at the deals there:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/freeshipping.php

Come back here and post your favorite deal and why. One entry per person. I'll randomly choose one person who posts before midnight Eastern tonight and send them a prize from the SR prize closet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It is from Chefs.com

I am looking for a Le Creuset piece and this buffet casserole one is perfect. A bit pricey (maybe on my wishlist)......... but free shipping is great since these are pretty heavy!!!! I love it in Flame........ it will match the orange accents in my kitchen!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

orangeonions.com for the popular pillow pets! even with their flat rate shipping charge it is still cheaper than most other stores and buying on TV! I will def be ordering my daughters from that site and I only learned of that site from being a SR member!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Free shippping at Disney store.com on snowglobes-I'm thinking I may pick some up as host gifts for Mordie and Ferdie for Christmas.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Snapfish.com! Free shipping AND 25% off Christmas photo cards! Now I just need to get our picture together!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

For some reason, it's not listed on the Free Shipping page, but it IS on their site. I'd pick Fabric.com. They have free shipping over $35 and I can hit that pretty easily if I let myself go a little crazy and buy all the stuff I want. Since I became unemployed, I've been trying to do a lot of quilting to get through the days and amuse myself. When life hands you scraps, make quilts! Fabric.com has a lot of the fabric lines I really like and I am definitely going to keep them in mind for future purchases.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I would have to say home depot. They have free shipping blowers, trimmers, etc and my hubby has been hinting that he needs a new trimmer for the yard, free shipping is a plus

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My favorite free shipping site is: Coffeeforless.com....I order my Keurig K-cups from this site on a regular basis, gotta keep my supply of coffee stocked!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Free shipping at Walmart.com. Just got a 42" Plasma TV for under $500 shipped to our door!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Sephora.com

I love being able to buy all my beauty needs there.