Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woohoo!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ooh yes, I'd like to hear what it is now like!! DH & I think it was an odd attraction, but we still HAVE to do it. We really missed it this year!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I'm so anxious to hear about the changes!!! This one is my oldest DDs favorite and it was closed for the refurb the last time we were there.
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    SSE is open for soft-opening now. Squee!
    Totally off topic, but I just read this. You can pull off the Squee much better than I can. LOL! Clearly you are younger and more hip than me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Totally off topic, but I just read this. You can pull off the Squee much better than I can. LOL! Clearly you are younger and more hip than me.
    Okay....I have no idea what SQUEE means! Is it anything like WOOT? Will it be the new word in Webster's dictionary next year????? If so, we are THE MOST hip forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay....I have no idea what SQUEE means! Is it anything like WOOT? Will it be the new word in Webster's dictionary next year????? If so, we are THE MOST hip forum!!!
    It's kind of a sign of joy-think "My Sunshine Gift cards came today-squee!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Or I spend too much time on the interwebs.

I was underwhelmed by the new SSE-I thought it already felt dated-it's the old audio-anamatronics scenes until Steve Jobs, then it goes into a computer touch screen of "the future"-which seemed kind of Old Tomorrowland to me already. Plus, I know I'm a germaphobe, but...touch screens at WDW seem like a great way to spread germs.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hmmmm...that's disappointing. I was hoping for a bunch of new ideas...
    Rachel

I liked that they kept most of the history of communication scenes...They did change the greek play scene to a greek math scene. The touch screen thing was cute... my kids liked it... but not appropriate for a ride...

After the ride they have a room with a few fun touch screen "games" . Even if the ride is closed I suggest going in the exit to play the games...
    I saw a cool skeleton parts of the body game...and a race car game (oh how I wish "super pass" was a real option)... I think the touch screen game from the ride would do better in this after ride area...

I'm hoping that the touch screen game in the ride was only there to entertain people while they finish up the ride. The official opening date isn't until February I believe.

If they keep the ride as I saw it... Spaceship Earth will go from our "traditional" first ride of the day...a ride everyone from grandpa to little kids enjoyed .... to a we did it last year why bother going on it again kind of ride.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129