Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 points are out!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Default 2012 DVC points are out!

So, when will you be traveling in 2012?? It appears that the points have stayed the same for this year!
    Last edited by m4travels; 11-25-2010 at 11:38 AM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Hmmmm so many choices. I still need more points
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I will have to go check it out!!! We'll need 5-6 nights over Christmas and a night before &/or after our cruise in May.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Hmmmm so many choices. I still need more points
    Me too, Megan. Me too!

Me, three!! I so badly want more points. But we should pay off the current ones first. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    So, when will you be traveling in 2012?? It appears that the points have stayed the same for this year!
    We either go May or October (used to be both until we started cruising more ) not sure yet which month it will be for 2012.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I wish we had plans for 2012. Normally I'm anxiously awaiting the release of point charts so I can find out what our next vacation will "cost." But all we've been doing lately is coming up with ideas, then throwing them out a few days later.
    Kayla

Well, we are planning "The Big One" for 2012.

DH and I are DVC members with a meager 100 points. We've already used our 2010, 2011 and 2012 points with a trip to HHI planned in April 2011.

My parents, God bless them, have decided to take the ENTIRE FAMILY....14 people in all...on a weeklong Disney Vacation in 2012...and they are paying for everything.

We already have a points transfer arranged (actually 2) so that we can get the points we need. We're paying cash for the weekend nights because it a lot cheaper. Our tentative dates are June 12-19 and we are definitely staying at OKW, my dad's favorite resort. Mom has prepared our "dining plan"...each adult gets $250 and each child gets $125 put on a gift card for each family. On top of that, they are going to pay for one group breakfast and one group dinner, possibly even a grand gathering event.

My parents took me and my younger brother and sister on four trips as children. The last one was in 1988 and that is the last time my siblings have been to WDW. Their spouses and children have never been there so this will be their first trip. What a way to go! Dad and I have a LOT of planning to do!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We booked the Disney Fantasy Maiden Voyage on April 7 but there is a group of DVCers that are going on the March 22, 2012, 5-night Dream as a "reunion" cruise that we're thinking of joining. The only issue is that there are 10 days between the end of the Dream and the beginning of the Fantasy. 10 days of DVC could soak us pretty good, so...........

We'll probably skip the March cruise and do a 5 or 6 night stay after the cruise. LOTS of time to think about accomodations for that.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

I'm thinking Disney Hawaii in 2012. We've never been and would like to combine that with a cruise around the islands.

I need more points too.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I'm thinking Disney Hawaii in 2012. We've never been and would like to combine that with a cruise around the islands.
    Oh Kathie, that's my dream trip! Never gonna happen while I have to buy airfare for four though. Sigh...