Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Weekend Contest (ended)

Default Black Friday Weekend Contest (ended)

I'm posting this about an hour early but after a day full of cooking and eating, I'm ready to hit the sack!

Contest time: 12:01am Black Friday through midnight Sunday night (Eastern time).

Post the best deals that you find through Sunshine Rewards Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You can enter once each day. For every 100 entries, I will pick a winner from the SR prize closet.

The only rules are that the deal has to be available through Sunshine Rewards and that it cannot yet have been posted by anyone else.

Happy deal hunting!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

20% off at Figleaves.com with the code Twenty (it's on the front page of their site).
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I thought this was a sweet deal
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3804581

It is a toddler slide that I have been looking for for 1/2 price

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...itech+pro+9000

Logitech webcams at Amazon. I was hoping these would be on sale to get for our parents so the kids can keep in touch. I hope they are a big hit!

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Cuddle pets at buy.com for $11.99 and a $1.00 off coupon at check out PLUS free shipping PLUS 3% back SR
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I'm going to see my dd in Phoenix over christmas and of course we are going to see the Grand Canyon and Red Rock, and my camera stinks. I didn't want another small digital, but I didn't want the big heavy camera either, I wanted something in the middle.

This morning Walmart and Sears had the Nikon Coolpix L110
    (Nikon Coolpix L110 Black 12MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom) for $199. Walmart had free shipping to my home or store and Sears had none in the stores in my area, so they wanted to charge me $46 for shipping-not. I went with Walmart.

I can't wait, it takes panaromic pictures and will take 11 pictures in a row.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Amazon has the 32 GB iPod Touch for 279.99 with a $20 Amazon gift card.

Every Christmas, I make wall calendars with Shutterfly. I get one for home, hubby's office and each set of grandparents so it can get pricey! Right now Shutterfly has some great offers. If you purchase one calendar, additional calendars are 50% off. Also, there is a code on their site for free shipping over $25 and another code for a FREE wall calendar when you spend $50. So, with tax, I ended up with 4 calendars at $11.90 each which I am pretty happy with! I always do a collage style calendar and love the quality of Shutterfly calendars!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just bought 2 Zipit medium handbags for 17.49 each. They are having a big sale and there are lots of codes for any size purchase through SR.

When I worked in Joann's, flannel was always a big seller on Black Friday, as it was always a doorbuster. There were several times I would go and grab some after I got off, get 3 yards and make another pair of flannel pants. You can get it online today only for 1.29/yd at joann.com.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards