Thread: TT question

Default TT question

Can someone explain to me what an "invalid referral sale." is from my trouble ticket, just so I don't do it again
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would pm MissAngie to ask her. The only thing I can think of is that the merchant is saying that you did not go through the SR link or used a coupon code that was not available on SR. But I've never had that message so I'm just guessing so don't take my word on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

We usually get two types of responses, and neither are too helpful. One is "used another affiliate link" which usually means that someone was clicking on other sites at the same time. The "invalid referral sale" means either that they don't believe that you clicked on our link or you used some kind of link or code that they sent you directly (this happens a lot when a company sends out a sale email and people click on it and put things in their carts and THEN come to click on SR to check out).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The "invalid referral sale" means either that they don't believe that you clicked on our link or you used some kind of link or code that they sent you directly (this happens a lot when a company sends out a sale email and people click on it and put things in their carts and THEN come to click on SR to check out).

I used a code they sent, but used the SR link to shop, so I guess it makes sense! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards