Thread: Survey Issue

Exclamation Survey Issue

I did a complete survey today about fast food chicken - took a good 20 minutes. At the end it then asked for demographic information (married etc) and then said something about being done, but then went to a screen that said - "It does appear that you did not qualify for this survey based upon your answers during this study. Don't worry, this is completely normal. Our clients seek to receive a specific number of responses from each group which they have chosen to hear from"

However, I don't understand why, b/c they couldn't of possibly asked me any more questions about that chicken store!!!!

Any suggestions? I think they need to fix that survey!

Mindy

Quote Originally Posted by MindyMouse View Post
    I did a complete survey today about fast food chicken - took a good 20 minutes. At the end it then asked for demographic information (married etc) and then said something about being done, but then went to a screen that said - "It does appear that you did not qualify for this survey based upon your answers during this study. Don't worry, this is completely normal. Our clients seek to receive a specific number of responses from each group which they have chosen to hear from"

However, I don't understand why, b/c they couldn't of possibly asked me any more questions about that chicken store!!!!

Mindy
    On the daily survey page there is a link on the bottom for reporting problem surveys. Click on it and fill out the information form. I have received credit for one that I reported, so it works!!

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by MindyMouse View Post

Mindy
    Fill the info out at the bottom of the survey, that's why Tricia put it up there, too many of us were getting burned by that type of issue coming up. That way she can try and get credit for us for those survey's that we really put a lot of time into.
    PS I took that same one last night and it credited fine. Sorry!
    Sunshine Rewards