Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MyInks Offer

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    Okay I got my credit card bill yesterday and their was my charge from MyInks but I have not received my cartridge yet or any kind of shipping conformation and I was wrong in my previous post my order total before shipping was $22 with shipping over $25.
    My amount was very similar - $21.95 for the ink cartridge and just under $26 with the shipping. But I did get the confirmation and the ink, just not the SR credit (and for the second time with them). I hope you get your ink!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

My cc was charged for 48 bucks which was total of order. I received my order, but still havent received credit.
    Lucinda
    Sunshine Rewards

I am so angry!!! Look at their response to me after I sent them seven confirmation emails!!!

Hey Tricia,

This offer is tracking fine from viewing other affiliates stats and I can’t seem to find these missing conversions. Sometimes users complete it at an earlier point or with another website, and this is why we run into this. The client only accepts one sign up per user when they’re paying networks.

Sorry I couldn’t be of further help.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I am so angry!!! Look at their response to me after I sent them seven confirmation emails!!!

Hey Tricia,

This offer is tracking fine from viewing other affiliates stats and I can’t seem to find these missing conversions. Sometimes users complete it at an earlier point or with another website, and this is why we run into this. The client only accepts one sign up per user when they’re paying networks.

Sorry I couldn’t be of further help.

I say "Bye, bye MyInks". Someone obviously isn't looking hard enough to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I say "Bye, bye MyInks". Someone obviously isn't looking hard enough to find them.
    Absolutely. I actually pulled them after I read in here that 3 or 4 people had trouble. Unfortunately by then, I am guessing it was more like 10. The odd thing is that some people DID get their credits. I wonder if it was something like people who had never ordered from them before? Or if it is just totally random.

I just feel badly for the people that are not getting their credits out of it. Apparently this company just doesn't really care to try to find these for us.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well Tricia you can take my trouble ticket off. I just went to the Myinks website and they also cancelled my order while still charging my credit card so I called my credit card company and filed a dispute so since I should get my money back and no order cancel my trouble ticket. It seems to me the are an awful company all around and I would not be surprised if they go out of business real soon!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Absolutely. I actually pulled them after I read in here that 3 or 4 people had trouble. Unfortunately by then, I am guessing it was more like 10. The odd thing is that some people DID get their credits. I wonder if it was something like people who had never ordered from them before? Or if it is just totally random.

I just feel badly for the people that are not getting their credits out of it. Apparently this company just doesn't really care to try to find these for us.
    This was my 2nd time ordering from them. I'd ordered once before back when they were in the Shopping category. Probably should have known better than to try again when I already have an outstanding TT from that first order. Their shipping is fast and their ink is fine, but I'll go back to 123Inkjets since I had no trouble getting that company to credit for me.

Thanks for trying, Tricia.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I also ordered ink from them first time ever and still did not get credit. I think they just don't want to pay so I will never use them again
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    Well Tricia you can take my trouble ticket off. I just went to the Myinks website and they also cancelled my order while still charging my credit card so I called my credit card company and filed a dispute so since I should get my money back and no order cancel my trouble ticket. It seems to me the are an awful company all around and I would not be surprised if they go out of business real soon!
    pm missangie with the TT number and she'll close it for you.

Sorry everyone is having issues. I've never used them so I it doesn't really impact me but its just sad that they are being so crummy about it. Looks like a merchant or advertiser that needs to be dropped.
    Sunshine Rewards

This was my first order from them and it will be my last. I just wanted to try them before I ordered several of their ink cartridges for my company. Back to 123 Inkjets where I am respected as a good customer. So glad I didn't place my big order with them.