Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ped Egg Offer!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Okay, I gave in and ordered it on 12/24. I'm reassured that some people got credit as it has sat in my pending file for 3 days. However, with the holidays and all...........I guess I need to be more patient.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Question Ped Egg Order and No Credit

I swear I am having NO luck with things crediting anymore. I ordered this Ped Egg based on everyone's comments about the product and how quickly it was showing as a pending. I ordered this on Dec. 20 and STILL have no pending showing. My trouble tickets are depressing!
    Last edited by Anna; 12-27-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered on 12/20 too and it's not showing up as pending for me either. I guess it's time to file a trouble ticket for this and the shopping I did on 12/24, since that's not pending either
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by KinziePooh View Post
    I ordered on 12/20 too and it's not showing up as pending for me either. I guess it's time to file a trouble ticket for this and the shopping I did on 12/24, since that's not pending either
    I'm certainly not an authority on when to file a trouble ticket, but I'd give everything at least through the weekend. With the holidays and all, I think things might be taking a bit longer. At least, that's what I'm planning to do. Good luck in getting credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Rachel and Liz - Maybe WE are NOT the weird ones. Maybe everyone else is.

I definitely will do a little review after I receive the product!

That's always my motto!!!!

Thanks in advance for the review!!!
    Rachel

Please no!!! I took a little time off for the holidays to go visit my mom in Florida so I was not doing manual credits. I started getting them all going again today and should have them all caught up tomorrow. We've been asking people during the holidays to give us at least 10 days on all purchases because by the time the merchants get them to us (which is usually delayed) and then we get to them (which is delayed), it is taking longer than usual.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Not to mention today is only 12/27. It hasn't been even 7 days yet for the shopping. It has been exactly 7 for the offer but most of those days were weekend or holiday. Give everything a chance to come through. With the Christmas and now the New Years holidays everything will be slow. give EVERYTHING except the daily surveys and offers that are quick crediting at least 10 days to come through.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sorry!! I did file the TT for the Ped egg offer and got credit for it already. I wasn't going to file the TT for the shopping until next week so I will hold off on doing that. I was getting nervous that it wasn't showing as pending yet. Now that I know it's taking a bit longer I'll just wait it out. Sorry again, I'm just paranoid (and trying to mantain SM status...nothing like waiting till the last minute ).
    ~Beth
    Sunshine Rewards
    Thanks aknight373!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Not to mention today is only 12/27. It hasn't been even 7 days yet for the shopping. It has been exactly 7 for the offer but most of those days were weekend or holiday. Give everything a chance to come through. With the Christmas and now the New Years holidays everything will be slow. give EVERYTHING except the daily surveys and offers that are quick crediting at least 10 days to come through.
    Well put. That's exactly what my thinking was....
    Rachel

Sorry!! I did file the TT for the Ped egg offer and got credit for it already. I wasn't going to file the TT for the shopping until next week so I will hold off on doing that. I was getting nervous that it wasn't showing as pending yet. Now that I know it's taking a bit longer I'll just wait it out. Sorry again, I'm just paranoid (and trying to mantain SM status...nothing like waiting till the last minute ).
    Sorry, we must have posted at the same time!
    Rachel