Thread: Thank You Cookie Surprises!!!

Default Thank You Cookie Surprises!!!

Wow. Today, I got a cookie from CookieSurprises.com. I'm not sure if I won the contest or if I was just one of the blessed recipients from being nominated but it truly, truly made my day!!

It couldn't have arrived at a better time. I've been feeling so down and yucky with the new chemo and boy did this brighten my day. At first I wasn't going to open the box because I just assumed it was something I had ordered for Christmas, but for some reason DS29 put it on my bed and when I saw the return address a big ol' grin broke across my face.

I couldn't tear into that box fast enough. LOL. When I opened the beautifully wrapped tissue all of this bright and colorful confetti fell out everywhere. LOL. It was a very special moment. They sent me a snowman all decked out in his Christmas attire. It's sooo pretty I hate to eat it.

I don't know who was more excited me or Miracle when she saw that the cookie was made in the USA. She shouted, hallelujah!

Thank you, Cookie Surprises, Sunshine Rewards and all of my wonderful friends that thought enough of me. You all have truly made my day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad it brightened your day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

That is awesome!

Did the package tell you who sent it, as in which person on the forum did the nominating? I gave Ashleigh my information the other day for my nominee and I'm wondering if my cousin will know it's from me.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

You deserve it Lisa!! Enjoy it!!!!

Glad you enjoyed! Hope you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what other Cookie Surprise Stories we get.
    Sammielynn

that's wonderful, lisa! so glad it made your day brighter

So happy that it made your day (It actually put a smile on face just reading it)

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

You totally deserve it for all the sunshine you bring to everyone on this forum, Lisa. You've been through a lot but always manage to look at the bright side of things. I'm pretty sure you are the winner. If not, you are definitely a winner in my opinion.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you guys. You all say the nicest things!

mmm611, no it didn't state a specific name. It just said, congratulations from Sunshine Rewards and CookieSurprises.com.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Glad it brightened your day.
    And you sure did brighten mine. I had no idea about this contest then one of my SR buddies told me about it when i got the cookie today and that you had nominated me. Thank you so much. I miss all you guys too. I've not been able to come back often to the forum, not sure where the days are flying by to. Its nice to know that my friends here still think of me and did appreciate what I did for them.
    You can all still keep up with my wild ramblings on Facebook and Twitter though.

Great to see you all and thanks again for the mention. I love those cookies.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.