Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I could really cry right now...

Default I could really cry right now...

We got back from wdw on 12/18. I didnt unpack right away and lst night, much to my dismay, a completely full 256 mb memory card for my camera is missing.
    All of my daughters pics with the princesses, and our first 3 days of our vacation are GONE.And the BBB photos.There are some on photopass but no where near the amount on my memory card. And none of the pics of her at Akershus with all the princesses, and none of the only time she got to meet Cinderella. I had a new camera bag and i must have not zipped up one of the compartments all the way and it came out. I also lost a completely empty one.I'm pretty sure it happened on our last night when we were on a Wishes cruise.I've called every lost and found i could think of just to be sure and so far nothing.I'm devastated.There were also pics from before our trip on there - Birthdays, Thanksgiving,etc.
    I will say tho that WDW has gone above and beyond in trying to help.They completely tore apart our room trying to find it - looked under the mattresses, moved furniture, and all.The Poly marina even searched the boat we were on with a fine tooth comb trying to find it. They took down the list of all the restaurants we dined at in the 2 days before we left and have put out a call to every one. XD memory cards are so small tho that i just dont think it will ever be found.
    SunshineRewards
    Thanks KinziePooh!

I know how you feel and I did cry. I lost my whole camera last time and I was upset for months. I so feel your pain. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm sooo sorry.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

SOOOO sorry. That is awful. Hopefully it will be found. On our last night at MK, we found a memory card on the ground in the gift store at POC. We immediately took it to guest services. I kept hoping that it found its owners. I pray that you (or WDW) finds it. Crossing fingers for you!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh no!! I can only imagine how upset you must be. I'm hoping that someone will find it and turn it in for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Ah man...that is awful! Here's some pixie dust for you!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

i am so sorry. i can so understand the loss of that card. keeping fingers crossed that it will be found.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Oh, how sorry to hear that! I'm almost crying along with you. Pictures are precious...
    Rachel

I so hope that one of the place you called will find your card and you can get your photos back,
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I'm sorry too! I can imagine how you must feel. Hopefully someone will find it.