Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Walk Around the World" bricks available!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

My mom just asked me why this appealed to me. And I thought she got the whole Disney thing.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

do you think they take disney dollars or gift cards as payments for the bricks?? bf thinks $300 is a tad high. I find it completely reasonable.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    do you think they take disney dollars or gift cards as payments for the bricks?? bf thinks $300 is a tad high. I find it completely reasonable.
    The form only lets you pay w/credit card....you can fax or mail in....dangit! They've got us! I used my Disney Visa (of course) so I can get at least $3 rewards out of it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

OMG I really want one of these!!!! I wish they would take gift cards darnit! lol Hmm... I don't think DH is going to like $300 for a brick.. how to break it to him we ARE getting one?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    My mom just asked me why this appealed to me. And I thought she got the whole Disney thing.

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

We have a brick and our's is located on the pathway from the MK to the Contemporary. We paid I think $100 for it, which was alot of money for us at the time. Our brick is under the #66 monorail beam to be exact! We bought it in 1995 and have to visit it almost every trip and take a picture of it, LOL! Do you know how many pictures of that brick we have? Alot...since we go to WDW about every 6 months.....it doesn't change but we MUST take that picture!! We love OUR brick!!
    Last edited by PSL1013; 06-03-2007 at 04:25 PM.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post

heehee me too! I don't know if I could even tell my dh we are spending $300 on a brick. It will come out eventually.................and yes it's completely reasonable!

Now I need to figure out what to say and fax it in!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

We have 2 of them at DL. We have one with our engagement date on it and 1 with our wedding date on it. I love it and visit it every time.

Kim
    ________
    NAVICROSS
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:38 AM.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

We have two of them at D'land as well, Kim. Got the first one and THEN they came out with the 50th. We sort of walk by and do the big "sigh......" I've only been out in So. Cal for 25 years, but I just love that place.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Ya my wedding date one is the 50th also.
    ________
    Og kush seeds
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:38 AM.