Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Walk Around the World" bricks available!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Just a FYI on the email...there is no subject line, so make sure to look in your junk mail too if you have it!! Someone on the DIS almost deleted it thinking it was junk. Seems like everyone's is coming from Axxxxxx, Dean P....so keep your eyes peeled!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I got the email woooo hooo!! How long did they say it takes to get it in the ground?

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Congrats!! Woo hoo!! How exciting!! I had read on the thread 6-8 weeks or maybe 2-3 months...so not sure. I did email Dean back & said that I hoped it would be down for our September trip, but I haven't heard anything...plus, I didn't come right out & ask him.

My address is WA17xx....What is yours? According to the thread, I should only be looking at W1...as the A means nothing , the 7 is the general "area" but the W1 is the section...so according to that, I'm right to the left of the middle of MK entrance?! WOW!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Cool, We're going down in October so it should be there. I have a friend who lives down there and I may have to send her on a hunt in a couple months to see if they're there yet. I got WA18xx. I'm so excited! Although I'm very curious to know the back story of why the program was on, then off, then on again.

I just found this thread! So cool about those of you who are getting the bricks! Please post again if you find out that they are still offering them.
    Sunshine Rewards