Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those Magazine/Club offers a few weeks ago...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Those Magazine/Club offers a few weeks ago...

Did anyone receive the magazine yet? I just got my invoice and I have a few more days before I have to send it back but no magazine yet. I want to see a copy before deciding to pay or not. I joined the Cooking one and the Health and Wellness if that helps.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the creative arts one, although I signed up for all three.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

My mom got hers. She said that two of them were a lot alike. A lot of advertisements with a few articles kind of sandwiched in the middle.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ok so they do exist I'll give them a few more days then I'll just cancel. No use in paying for something I've never seen!
    Sunshine Rewards

Are these still offers on the site or have they already been pulled ?

THanks
    Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I got the craft one and it was almost ALL advertisement. I really thought about keeping it until I saw it!

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I got all the invoices before the magazines were sent & then they were sent & then I got the "member packets" even though I sent the cancellation after I received the mags. I think it's just all timing. I know my billing was from a city near me, so I'm guessing the billing is separate from where the mags are sent from. I doubt ALL of those mags are made in Minnetonka, MN?! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by mom2dea View Post
    Are these still offers on the site or have they already been pulled ?

THanks
    Sarah
    no they got pulled a few weeks ago. They might reappear later but there is no real telling. I only got credit for 1 out of the 2 but it was a freebie so who cares.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I got all the invoices before the magazines were sent & then they were sent & then I got the "member packets" even though I sent the cancellation after I received the mags. I think it's just all timing. I know my billing was from a city near me, so I'm guessing the billing is separate from where the mags are sent from. I doubt ALL of those mags are made in Minnetonka, MN?! :0)
    Please call the companies to be sure because the ones I sent back weren't and when I received my packets I called and they hadn't been yet so I had them do it over the phone. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to email, return the invoice, and call them.
    Sunshine Rewards