Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon/Bad Mommy

Any luck yet??

I NEVER got out today but am heading out early tomorrow morning. Toy R Us is one of my stops. LMK by tonight. I'll check in in the morning before I head out at 7am........yep.....that's right......7am....well maybe 8
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

No luck so far. DS is on his way to the last couple of stops. I should know something soon. I've been calling stores but they've been too busy to answer with the exception of one or two. Thank you guys. I'll report back soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

unfortunately, my car is still out of commission, so i may not be able to get to town until sunday or monday but i'm ready and willing to go on the hunt if needed!

Heading to TRUS in the morning so let me know if you want me to check. Every year it seems like we have one gift that is impossible to find! My mom always says that Santa Claus comes through for us when we finally get it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm heading out. Only 2 hours behind schedule. I PM'd you my cell phone number. You can text me your phone number I can call you when I get to TRU if they have it. I am also going to Walmart....so if you get me aftert TRU, we still have a shot.

At least it's not raining or snowing. If I don't hear from you and I find one.....I may just pick it up anyway. I can always return it or sell it for big bucks on ebay!!

Reading your post you need 2 right?

And text me which TS doll you need. Might as well look for that too.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I'm heading out. Only 2 hours behind schedule. I PM'd you my cell phone number. You can text me your phone number I can call you when I get to TRU if they have it. I am also going to Walmart....so if you get me aftert TRU, we still have a shot.

At least it's not raining or snowing. If I don't hear from you and I find one.....I may just pick it up anyway. I can always return it or sell it for big bucks on ebay!!

Reading your post you need 2 right?

And text me which TS doll you need. Might as well look for that too.
    You are so thoughtful to do this...I'm trying to think of something that I need while you're out? Honestly this is what Christmas is all about, helping people in need.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Any luck yet Lisa? Toys R Us was sold out Hope that you find them soon!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I'm just getting a chance to post. DS didn't find them yesterday. They were sold out everywhere.

Thanks, Carrie! For that price I'm not surprised they were sold out.

Kathie I'm gonna text you as the girls are here and I can't talk.

Thank you Iluvamystery.

You guys are the best.
    Sunshine Rewards

you're welcome, lisa please let me know if you don't find them. my car is FINALLY fixed, and we'll be doing our last-minute shopping tomorrow, while DD is at church with the in-laws. they're still showing as "in-stock" at my local wal-mart.

lisa! these dolls are in-stock at kmart.com!
    http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...W019929890001P

it looks like barnes & noble also has them, but they're out of stock online. you can put in your zip code to see if they have them locally at
    http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/sear...a-001b2166c2c0
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 12-18-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You are so thoughtful to do this...I'm trying to think of something that I need while you're out? Honestly this is what Christmas is all about, helping people in need.
    You are a funny gal!! I figured if I found one I would call you so you could post if I hadn't heard from Lisa. I went to Kmart, Sears, Target, Walmart, TRU. Not a one!! Only TRU had a display with the caucasian doll. The gal there told me they only stock overnight. They will not go look for something for you. If it is not on the shelf....sorry!
    She also told me they stock between 10pm & 7am and are open 24 hours. The stockers would look for you since there are very few people in the store at that time. Something to keep in mind.

Edited to add..........absolutely NO sign of any Toy Story 3 talking dolls. Reminds me of Cabbage Patch kids when my kids were small. Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post

lisa! these dolls are in-stock at kmart.com!
    http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...W019929890001P

[/url]
    I just found this too and sent Lisa a text message. She got the message......so hopefully she'll get the dolls.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 12-18-2010 at 05:08 PM.