Thread: Referral link in my emails

Default Referral link in my emails

Hi...just wondering how I would but one of my banner/referral links into my email signature. I use comcast for my personal emails if that's any help. I've searched here and searched all over my comcast account and found only a signature option but no where to put the banner link.

Anyone know??
    thanks in advance!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

When you are in the Comcast email, on the left side towards the bottom is "Preferences".

That will open a new page that has a link for Signatures.

In the text box I think you can just put the html code

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Tried that already, will only accept the link, but won't show the banner, thats what I was trying to do...oh well!
    Thanks
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't think that any of them will allow the actual banner because it is static and changes constantly as you earn. I believe and it is my experience that you can only put the html links on your signature. I helped my neighbor do hers and then she used different fonts and colors to type in the words that she wanted so people would know what the link was for. Works well I think.
    Sunshine Rewards

Try using tinyurl for the banners url that might work! just an idea!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.