Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoebuy Credits Problem?

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I haven't rec'd it either for my 12/22 purchase, but I figured I would wait until after tonight's possible manual upload. If I don't see it there pending in the morning I will.

Getting kinda ansy though it should be a nice one when it was at 14%!
    Yeah me too! The higher payout was definitely an incentive for ordering from there. Normally I do not have a problem with credits for their products.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    I was also waiting on some shopping credits..usually they are there Sunday morning...Did anyone else have shopping credits show up today, that way I can make a note to myself to file a TT in a few more days.
    Whenever I saw Sunday's it was usually later in the day which is why I figured I would wait until tonight/tomorrow to file my TT. As of 7pm I don't have anything pending....

APril
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

More of a ? for Tricia I guess at this point.. Have you done all the manual uploads for shopping credits today? If so I'll go ahead and open a TT for my 12/22 purchase if not I can wait until tomorrow.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    More of a ? for Tricia I guess at this point.. Have you done all the manual uploads for shopping credits today? If so I'll go ahead and open a TT for my 12/22 purchase if not I can wait until tomorrow.

April
    I believe she has as I have shopping pending in my account. It appeared sometime this afternoon.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards