Thread: Stamps.com hasn't posted

Default Stamps.com hasn't posted

Tricia,
    I wouldn't whine, but I was trying to get my numbers up for the month to see if I could make the top 10.
    If you could pretty please take a look at this I would be delighted.
    I received an email from them and have printed postage already.
    Thanks,
    Kelly
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait 7 days and then create a trouble ticket with the confirmation email pasted in it. Tricia has said that this advertiser is very good about responding to non-credits so that is a bright side.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I have the same problem, but when I tried to post a trouble ticket, stamps.com isn't listed?
    I checked the other sites I have used in the past few weeks, and it isn't there either. Any ideas?
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you do it on the account question link under that drop down menu instead of the request credit one you should be able to make a trouble ticket.
    Sunshine Rewards

If it is not showing up in your list, it means 1 of 3 things 1) you already got the credit, 2) you didn't click on our link, or 3) it hasn't been past 7 days yet. I wonder if maybe it is too soon?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I must not have gone through this site then? Soooo bummed! I can't find the credit anywhere!

I'll admit, when I first started a few weeks ago, I was click happy and signed up for all kinds of stuff, so lord knows where I signed up. Man!! Those credits would have been nice!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt