Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What are you saving up for?

I was saving for the Oct. cruise, but had to cancel that. So, now I'm saving for a 2009 cruise. I have just over $100 in gcs here and pending $$ in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    I was saving for the Oct. cruise, but had to cancel that. So, now I'm saving for a 2009 cruise. I have just over $100 in gcs here and pending $$ in my account.
    Oh no, sorry you had to cancel

Well, I'm leaving for my Florida/Disney trip in less than two weeks.....so that's what I HAVE BEEN saving for. I earned enough to pay for about 2/3 of my MYW package, Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for DD7, and souvenirs and any extra snacks we may need beyond the dining plan (not likely!). I was thinking yesterday that I MAY even splurge for a refillable mug!

My quandry is to decide what to save for once this trip is over. I'm not sure if we will be doing another Disney trip soon or not. On the other hand....this upcoming trip was only possible because of my SR earnings. So we'll see. Maybe I will cash out for WalMart cards for grocery shopping. DH would love that even more than a Disney trip!

I have been saving for our Disney trip also! What a surprise huh?
    I have to say though that I did cash out for some cards to use during Christmas. It was super handy. Thanks SR!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I signed up to earn money for our Disney trip. Then I cashed out again several times before xmas for TRU and Target gc's which came in handy.

I was shocked DH agreed to go to Disney, he's very frugal so if we go again it'll be in 2-3 yrs I think. BUT saying that if I can keep saving and earning on SR we may be able to do it sooner???!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

well now I'm really trying to earn as much as possible on here for my sept trip in 2008. I wasn't too worried about it up until I started researching prices for the other trip Mike and I are now taking in May and I really need to use the vacation money I saved the last 2 years on that trip and not Disney. So I'll be doing 3 surveys a day everyday for the next 8 months!
    Sunshine Rewards

put me in the disney club.........I am thinking of going on the SR cruise, but not sure if I will take my girls (that is a decision that is killing me!) or have a friend of mine (who also has 3 kids) go instead............she is all for it, but I have to wrap my brain around going away without the girls.....especially when it is disney related!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    I'm hoping to pay for my airfare by cashing out for Walmart gc and then puting the money I would have spent on groceries that month into the trip fund.
    This is such a great idea! Our next trip is to Universal in May and I was going to cash out with paypal. Using gift cards for everyday essentials and saving the $$ makes much more sense since so many offers do not allow paypal cashout....now I have a whole new game plan!

After our May trip, I am back to saving for WDW trip in December 2009. Will work toward enough gift cards to pay for our stay at one of the Epcot resorts....just can't decide which one!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

Count me as another one saving for a WDW trip. This one will be for my DD's graduation. Between SR, ******** and my Disney VISA, I've already earned enough to pay for her share of a 7-day package with dining plan and $50 in Rainforest Cafe GCs. I'm hoping to add another $50 in RFC GCs before they go in June!

I'm saving for our 1/09 trip to WDW.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Sorry - I'm a little sleep-deprived!