Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2011 survey challenge

Default January 2011 survey challenge

Who's in?

My goal for January is going to be 75! I *think* it is doable for me, but I've really got to set my mind to it. I have to get back on that medieval torture device too (aka my elliptical machine!) because we are leaving for HHI in less than 3 months. When it comes down to it, I often have to choose between sitting on the computer trying to get surveys, or working out on the elliptical. According to my bathroom scale, the surveys have been winning out!

So, I'm shooting for 75 surveys AND losing 10 pounds! We'll see how this pans out. As long as I achieve one or the other, I'll be happy.

DS....1/75

I go 75 surveys in January and 10 lbs by the middle of Feb. The older I get the harder it is to lose weight.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Since I couldn't get any surveys to cooperate, I just spent 15 minutes on the elliptical (1.29 miles) and did a little weight lifting too (30 upright rows and 30 bench presses). I came back to try some surveys and, much to my dismay, there are NO MyViews, NO SSI, and NO AMPs available. I guess I will break for dinner and try the Y2C later since that's all that is left for me to try. I hope this gets better tomorrow...not a good way to start the month.

I'll do 90 again.....starting out as a challenage since I didn't get to try any for yesterday or today....not sure how many I'll get tomorrow either. THen i'm in Disney for this weekend!! 90 seems like a stretch but I'm working towards a new goal for DisneyLand next year and I've got to get earning!

I'll match that weightloss goal too!! Except i'll only go 5 lbs by the end of the month! we'll see how that goes!

0/90
    Jennifer -

I'm totally in! I need to get back into a survey groove after taking some time off in December. I'm going to start tomorrow. We'll be leaving for vacation at the end of the month...so with less than a full month I'm hoping for 60!

Good luck with weight loss goals too! I need to get back on the treadmill. The season of parties and high calorie foods are finally over, and I need to recover!
    Kayla

I'm in for the the survey challenge-I'll shoot for 80 and up that if the month goes really well(it's NOT starting that way).

As for weight loss, after taking most of December off, I'm setting a goal of working out, four days per week(walking, lifting weights and knee exercises)-rather than focusing only on the scale.

1/80

I'll join but I haven't been on in awhile so I am starting small for the month.

I would like to do 30 surveys in January. Hope to do more other months.

And my goal is 2 pounds a month every month of 2011. Losing about 25 pounds this year. That will get me to about my perfect weight.

I need to spend less time on a computer in 2011 and more around my house so 30 seems about right.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I am in for 90 surveys, hopefully they will start flowing again soon! I will also shoot for the 10 pounds in January that would be great. Maybe I should try doing surveys while riding my bike!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

My December goal was 120 and I ended up with 145 even with the last week being horrible for surveys so I'm going to stick with 120 this month as well! Good luck everybody!
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

JANUARY 3...

Yeah!! I *finally* got a survey!!

I just finished an AMP. I have been shut out of the DS and SH already...."no surveys available".

I'll update when it credits.

AMP 2/75

(Oh, and 1.5 miles in 16:06 on the elliptical and 30 bench presses....left forearm was giving me a lot of pain when I tried my upright rows so I had to stop at 16 of those.)
    Last edited by kristenrice; 01-03-2011 at 11:58 AM.