Thread: Help! I think I goofed!

Default Help! I think I goofed!

Hi! I am new to the forum and I think I made a mistake with my credits.
    I have been scrimping and saving for five years to take our family to Disney World. I have been planning the vacation since I was pregnant with our first daughter. Then, the budget grew when I unexpectedly became pregnant again. Now, our children are 2 and 4 and I have finally saved enough to take our family of 4 on our vacation! I have a budget of $300 for souvenirs and that is coming from gift cards. I need one more $50 gift card and I will have $50 in credits here on SR by 1-4-08. But...oops...I didn't realize how long the cards take to get shipped out! We leave on the 25th of January! Do I even have a chance of getting my gift card on time? I live in Michigan if that helps. I hoping for some pixie dust...

Is there any way that you can do your other cashout by tomorrow? I'll be processing all of the current batch of Disney gift cards tomorrow.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I only have $47.81 credits currently but I have $10.14 that will clear on the 4th which is why I have to wait until then to cashout for the $50 GC. I guess I can just cash out for $25 and come up with the other $25 elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm going to wait until surveys all credit tomorrow. Will that help you?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by kristenrice View Post
    I only have $47.81 credits currently but I have $10.14 that will clear on the 4th which is why I have to wait until then to cashout for the $50 GC. I guess I can just cash out for $25 and come up with the other $25 elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!
    If you have time today, go to the automatic credit thread on here. I made almost $3 today without trying too hard. I think I did 4 offers that credited immediately.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would do all the surveys today that would get you 2.20 If you are a Supermember already . Then I would hit the Automatic credit thread on the boards here and see what has been crediting latley for others and do a few of those . You should be able to come up with the other 3 dallors super fast with doing this .

Enjoy your Disney Vacation!!!
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Poop! I wish I had seen this yesterday. I was going to wait until tomorrow to do my cash out beore Disney. Looks like it should have been yesterday. I guess I'll do it right now and hope for the best?

If it doesn't arrive by the time we leave, it's savings for the next trip right?
    Margaret