Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for two days cannot get surveys

I am also finding that getting a survey this month is very difficult. I had a lot of trouble last month, too. It may be because I don't have as much time to spend trying to get one.

Sunshine Rewards

My problem is weird...I was lucky enough to get surveys all weekend. When completed, I went back and got the "exceeded" message. But then, hours later, when I checked again, I didn't get the message. No idea on whether I'll get credit this morning or not. We'll see...
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    My problem is weird...I was lucky enough to get surveys all weekend. When completed, I went back and got the "exceeded" message. But then, hours later, when I checked again, I didn't get the message. No idea on whether I'll get credit this morning or not. We'll see...
    If you cleared your cookies at any point after completing the survey you will no longer get the exceeded limit message.
    Sunshine Rewards

No one in my family could get a survey today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.