Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is GF Down?

Default Is GF Down?

i've been trying to log in to GF for over 1/2 an hour now, and the login page (where you put in all your info) just loads, and loads, and loads. if i refresh the page, it will give me the page with all of the demographics choices (kids, employed, etc.), but when i click a box and try to click the "start survey" button, the button won't click, the page just sits there. is there an issue with GF?

ETA: i restarted my computer, cleared cookies and everything, and now the login page is just sitting there....loading. won't do anything.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 02-10-2011 at 11:51 AM.

this is odd...i decided to try using internet explorer instead of firefox (which is what i always use) and GF is working fine.

ETA: survey complete, got the congrats page must be a glitch with firefox. i did update it this morning.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 02-10-2011 at 12:09 PM.

GF just made me so sad. Spent about 30 minutes doing a survey... one of those very repetitive surveys. Asked me the same question about 3 times... answered it the same every time... and the last time, it said i didn't qualify.*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    this is odd...i decided to try using internet explorer instead of firefox (which is what i always use) and GF is working fine.

ETA: survey complete, got the congrats page must be a glitch with firefox. i did update it this morning.
    Tried IE, got into a survey almost done and got a technical error and now no surveys

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I'm not getting anywhere with GF either. I have tried several times and the page just sits and loads..... but never gets loaded!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I finally completed one

I am using IE. Cleared my cookies right before I started.

Did not work on Firefox, it just had the option 'none of the above' for survey and when I clicked the button, nothing happened. so I went to IE and it worked, options available, got into a survey. looks like some Firefox issue, I'd guess.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I am having a problem in IE. I have no options available, and the page is stalled. I think I will walk away and come back later. It has been really busy today and I am just now trying for my first survey!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sqromano View Post
    I am having a problem in IE. I have no options available, and the page is stalled. I think I will walk away and come back later. It has been really busy today and I am just now trying for my first survey!
    On IE it let me in for one try, but now is doing the same thing as in FF.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I just got a Greenfield DS, completed and got the SR congrats page in Firefox. Hope you can all get your DS!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."