Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: When are the Sunshiners going to be in WDW and where?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Jusacuz View Post
    Although I probably won't get to set foot in a park, I'll be at ASMu 8/29 just for the night. Then from 8/30-9/02, I'll be on the Wonder w/my mother & daughter.
    Not going to the parks is fun too! We went down last April and barely went to the parks. So much to do!!!

Maybe we can post some of our favorite non-park things are at WDW! I will start...relaxing at the pool, resort hopping, and shopping at DTD just to name a few!
    Sunshine Rewards

We are going from October 14th till the 20th...staying at POR...hoping that a code comes out so we can trade in our AAA discount for a hotel upgrade!!

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

we just decided to extend our trip a day! We'll be there from Sept 7-15th - and we're doing MNSSHP! (that was the reason for extending it!)

and it's because I can pay for the tickets with my Sunshine Rewards money! (or at least I will be able to if all goes well before the special cashout!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

POP 12/5/07 to 12/12/07 w/ DD for her sweet 16. Her bd isn't until Feb, but we love it there at Christmas so we're celebrating early. And shhhh, she has no clue.

Our budget is really down to the penny (single wahm/homeschool) and if it goes into college/lt savings it doesn't get touched, so vacations are tricky! My mom was going to pay for this but due to unforseen issues it is now up to me. I have a chart w/ days on top and tickets, rooms, flights, mvmcp, food budget, etc down the left....then I x off what we have so far in gc, extra $, etc, but have it budgeted out to 2008. But! Thanks to rewards I already have enough that the room is paid off and 90% of the ticket money and rec'd a good deal on flights, so most of my chart is already checked off to make 2007 a go!

So I have 2 charts...one for her to see w/ hardly anything x'd off, and my supersecret almost completed chart! Imagine this w/ all smiley face stickers...

I just picked up a bubble mailer from the post office yesterday w/ a big Mickey & Pluto, so a few days before the trip I'm going to mail it to her w/ the chart w/ all of the spots x'd off and a print of our reservations!

So that is my longwinded when & where are you going post for listening...I can't trust anyone else to keep the secret and have been busting at the seams!
    Last edited by cglaura; 07-04-2007 at 01:36 PM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cglaura View Post
    POP 12/5/07 to 12/12/07 w/ DD for her sweet 16. Her bd isn't until Feb, but we love it there at Christmas so we're celebrating early. And shhhh, she has no clue.

Our budget is really down to the penny (single wahm/homeschool) and if it goes into college/lt savings it doesn't get touched, so vacations are tricky! My mom was going to pay for this but due to unforseen issues it is now up to me. I have a chart w/ days on top and tickets, rooms, flights, mvmcp, food budget, etc down the left....then I x off what we have so far in gc, extra $, etc, but have it budgeted out to 2008. But! Thanks to rewards I already have enough that the room is paid off and 90% of the ticket money and rec'd a good deal on flights, so most of my chart is already checked off to make 2007 a go!

So I have 2 charts...one for her to see w/ hardly anything x'd off, and my supersecret almost completed chart! Imagine this w/ all smiley face stickers...

I just picked up a bubble mailer from the post office yesterday w/ a big Mickey & Pluto, so a few days before the trip I'm going to mail it to her w/ the chart w/ all of the spots x'd off and a print of our reservations!

So that is my longwinded when & where are you going post for listening...I can't trust anyone else to keep the secret and have been busting at the seams!

Wow! That is so cool. I llloooovvveee that chart idea! Very cool. You are going to have such a great time. That is my favorite time of year to go. Low crowds, cooler weather, and the decorations are amazing.

December 19-30 at Pop for us!! but shhh my daughter doesn't find out until the 18th or 19th...It's a surprise trip!!!
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Sorry forgot to add that we were staying at POP.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I love the chart that is such a cool idea. Would you mind if I pm'd you with my email so I could see it up close? I think I want to make something similar for our countdown/saving to our trip in Sept 2008
    Sunshine Rewards

We will be there 8/26 - 9/3. I can't wait. I haven't been there since 2000 and it is the first time for my little girls.... Oh, we will be staying at the OKW
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I love the chart that is such a cool idea. Would you mind if I pm'd you with my email so I could see it up close? I think I want to make something similar for our countdown/saving to our trip in Sept 2008
    My hard drive crashed yesterday. I had all of my important work things backed up, but not some more recent personal things.

I'm on my dd's now. If I can get anything recovered I will send it, otherwise I'll do it after I recreate a new one. I made it in word. I should be back up tonight, have to put a new hard drive in and load what's left my life back on it
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards