Page 91 of 182 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Every time I order through them which has now been 4 times I error out on my end. The only one I got credit for was the first one. I sent the second one in and I never got a confirmation email from them on the the third one. The silly thing is that I use different computers too and it never fails they always error out saying server can't connect to site. Every single time.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I was going to say I've ordered from them 5 or 6 times and have always gotten credit. I thought they were a great co. to work with.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's weird, I placed 3 orders with them and never had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Every time I order through them which has now been 4 times I error out on my end. The only one I got credit for was the first one. I sent the second one in and I never got a confirmation email from them on the the third one. The silly thing is that I use different computers too and it never fails they always error out saying server can't connect to site. Every single time.
    Thats certainly an issue I've never heard of with them, and normally on the end of the computers that you are using. Have they all been on the same network? Have any other companies done this to you. Very odd.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

No work and home. And at home it was a mac laptop and a pc landline. I had one office depot order do it but other then that not for a long long time.

Default Blockbuster or Netflix as a shopping credit?

I was thinking of maybe giving either Blockbuster or Netflix gift subscriptions for Christmas. I know on the offer side it is available to receive credit for myself but was wondering if anything could be done on the shopping side for the gift subscriptions?

Any chance of Food Network store or Hearst magazines-the new Food Network magazine isn't at any magazine site yet.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I ran across this photo site this morning...

http://www.picaboo.com/affiliates/index.html
    Did we ever hear anything on Picaboo, they have great reviews and I love the disney backdrops for photo books. I would love to order several photo books from them!

Default more sites to add

Hi,
    I'd love to see JC Penney...I shop there all the time. Also, Young Explorers and Yankee Candle.
    Thanks,
    Davina

Can you see about adding Figi's to the shopping merchants? We always order a bunch of baskets from them as Xmas gifts so it would be great to get something back from SR. I am pretty sure they have an affiliate program.