Page 87 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    Any restaurant gift cards!!
    You can get all the restauant gift cards you want at MyChoiceGiftCards, its a really good deal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You can get all the restauant gift cards you want at MyChoiceGiftCards, its a really good deal.
    At first I didn't think was that great of a deal because of the service fees. However, if I place an order for one $100 gift card, I pay 1.95 in fees with free shipping. After I get the $3 SR credit and minus the fee, I am making $1.05 for buying something I'd spend money on anyway. Is that right? LOL

I just saw that missed the free fees back in August but I singed up for a Sunshine Saver so I won't miss it again

I don't know how I missed this! We eat out quite a bit and our favorite restaurant (Bonefish Grill) is on there too!!

Thanks Cindy!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    At first I didn't think was that great of a deal because of the service fees. However, if I place an order for one $100 gift card, I pay 1.95 in fees with free shipping. After I get the $3 SR credit and minus the fee, I am making $1.05 for buying something I'd spend money on anyway. Is that right? LOL

I just saw that missed the free fees back in August but I singed up for a Sunshine Saver so I won't miss it again

I don't know how I missed this! We eat out quite a bit and our favorite restaurant (Bonefish Grill) is on there too!!

Thanks Cindy!
    Thats right. Back when they had the fees waived, I stocked up on about 600.00 worth of MyCHoice gift certs , in 50.00 increments so I can change them in for what I want and paid no fees at all.

ETA: If you buy say a 300.00 MychoiceGiftCard cert, you pay the fee once of 1.95, get your cash back, less the 1.95 which is like 7.05 clear then, but you would need to cash in the entire 300.00 for gift cards all at once to avoid any other fees.
    Last edited by sunshinecindy; 09-19-2008 at 02:25 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    We've been trying for over a year. We'll keep trying
    Figures
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Default Petzoom Brush

I would love to be able to order this grooming brush through Sunshine Rewards!

www.petzoom.com
    Sunshine Rewards

any chance of adding on Wild Things www.shopwildthings.com
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Default Swiss Colony in the future?

I'd love to see Swiss Colony as a merchant in the future. I shop from them every year during the holidays and occasionally at other times of hte year.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

The Coupon Clippers - http://www.thecouponclippers.com/cou...rtner/home.php

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my coupons They have an affiliate program too
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Can we get this: http://www.originsnetwork.com/affiliate.aspx ?
    It says they are through CJ.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I asked about these before but no response so here goes again. Would love to see Chicos.com (womens clothing store), Skinstore.com (great site for beauty products) and Lenox.com (lenox store). Thanks Michele
    I think I asked for Lenox before and at the time, I don't think they participated as an affiliate. BUT.....they do now.

Found this link Lenox Affilate application

Hope we can get them.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards