Page 89 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping sites (or OFFERS) that I would love to see added!

Could you please try cardsdirect.com? I'm placing a big order for cards and would love to do it through SR.

They have an afflicate program but don't know if it'll work with SR.

http://www.cardsdirect.com/about_us/AffiliateInformation.aspx

Thank you!
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Just applied for all of the ones that I can. Added Discovery Channel Store.

We've been slowing down a bit on applying for new programs because about 75% of the time when someone requests one and we add it, they don't make a purchase. Then we are in danger of getting kicked out of the program if we can't make a sale pretty quickly. And if we get kicked out, we may not be able to get back in again in the future. So please, if you are requesting stores...let it be because you plan on purchasing and not because you are just window shopping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you Tricia!

I definitely have couple of orders to purchases thru cards direct and another co worker has an order too. Should be a fairly large amount between the two. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed that we get it.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I use the tab at the top of this thread Search this Thread. It's pretty accurate.
    This isn't a problem anymore *for me* since they were added (after my need for them was done for now, drat), but the search won't work for terms 3 letters or under. So searching for REI did absolutely NO good whatsoever, b/c the search would fail saying that it was too short and needed a proper search term.

Doesn't cause a problem for most searches, but every so often it might fail b/c the term is too short.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for adding discoverystore.com. I do have to say that after I suggested it, I found Seasons 1 and 2 for half the price at deepdiscount. But, they don't have season 3 there yet. I am sure there are other things like American Choppers and stuff I can get for dh for Christmas. I will check them out! Thanks again.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    Thanks for adding discoverystore.com. I do have to say that after I suggested it, I found Seasons 1 and 2 for half the price at deepdiscount. But, they don't have season 3 there yet. I am sure there are other things like American Choppers and stuff I can get for dh for Christmas. I will check them out! Thanks again.
    I was noticing that they have MythBusters stuff. That is one of SunshineGuy's favorite shows!

And we actually had already been approved for them a long time ago but for some reason they didn't make it on to the site. So that made it a speedy one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Thank you Tricia!

I definitely have couple of orders to purchases thru cards direct and another co worker has an order too. Should be a fairly large amount between the two. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed that we get it.
    We got approved for this. I'll be adding it as soon as the database comes back up!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

You are awesome...thank you. I have a few order I will be placing this month and I'll make sure I tell my co-worker.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

How about Fire Mountain Gems? It's a great bead site for all the jewelry makers out there
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;51;103/st/20090901/e/Disney+FairyTale+Wedding%21/k/d5c5/event.png[/img]
    [/url]

This isn't a shopping site but it's the new Disney magazine that's coming out. I'd love to subscribe but if I can get it thru Sunshine Rewards I'll hold off!
    http://www.celebrationspress.com/
    Sunshine Rewards