Thread: Sorry Sunshine Girl - I need more help

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Default Sorry Sunshine Girl - I need more help

Hi Tricia,

I'm really sorry to post another thread on this (I can't understand why I could post on the other thread 3 times that I started and then can't reply).
    I'm not sure what to do - I've run my Adaware, I've cleared my cookies (or at least thought I did), I've cleared my footprints, I've logged out and I still can't reply to other posts and can only start new ones!

What am I doing wrong?!?!? Geez, I'm having a winner of a day!!

Thanks,
    TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards

I've never seen anything happen like this before--on any Vbulletin forum. Do you use DIS? Are you able to stay logged in there?

Only two things could impact your login--cookies and your IP address. Are you trying to log in through AOL or some other kind of proxy where your IP address might be changing? Are you deleting your cookies TOO much?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Never mind Tricia - it finally let me reply to the other post I was trying to before. I don't understand what's going on, I usually don't have such problems using a computer and I tried to reply to the other again before sending the last post in this string!!!

Now, that I've made myself look like a complete moron in this forum I will slink away quietly to the corner!!

TIAMOMMA

P.S. I just received your response via Email - I do use AOL but I've never had the problem before. I only clear my cookies once every couple of weeks (or more) since I know you've said it can be a problem if you clear TOO often.
    Sunshine Rewards

AOL can be a problem sometimes because they switch IP addresses frequently. If you are using the AOL browser, it can also make you not get credit for things properly. I wish they would fix that because it just makes a mess of things for us poor affiliate marketers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I used to use AOL for everything and then I had to switch because I wasn't getting paid for hardly anything. I started using my IE which I hardly ever used before that. Now I use IE for most everything.
    Sunshine Rewards

This may be a stupid question, but can you use AOL without using the AOL browser? Thanks for your patience!!!

TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL Janet - our messages crossed. I have IE on my computer, why in the heck am I paying for AOL??? I'll start using IE instead.

Thanks Tricia and Janet for all of your help today.

TIAMOMMA
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't pay for my AOL. I switched to the free account because I have had my email account forever. I have Bellsouth as my provider. Now I use all three. I surf on AOL because I know where everything is. I use IE for my Sunshine stuff. I never use the email on Bellsouth or anything I just use the DSL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

you know I had that same issue on another message board. I found that I couldn't click on the quote to post a reply but if I did the quick reply I could. Maybe it was just something screwy like that because after a day or two my issue fixed itself as well.
    Sunshine Rewards