Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Credit Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Did you put in your credit card info and everything on this?

OOPS - I didn't pay attention very well. I thought she was asking about a different offer. Sorry
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    NOTHING is crediting for me! Not even the MID, which is usually the one type of offer I can count on. This year has been so frustrating on SR already and I was hoping the increased credits could help, but no luck.

Guess I'll try them again tomorrow
    There definitely has to be a reason because one of the offers that I have up does not even look at the data (they just give credits for every single entry). So you should have gotten at least one new credit today. Have you run all of the system checks to make sure that nothing is installed on your computer? Or do you maybe have a firewall issue? Definitely check in over on the technical forum and walk through everything you have with our "experts."
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Is anyone else having trouble qualifying for the MyThoughtCounts surveys? It took me an hour of trying over and over to get one today (I was very determined). Now I hope I get credit!
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    NOTHING is crediting for me! Not even the MID, which is usually the one type of offer I can count on.

Me either. I did a bunch that were listed in the "automatic credits" thread yesterday and none of them came through, and now none of the ones from the Crazy Credits have posted. I cleared cookies, ran all my antivirus, spyware stuff both times before I started doing offers just in case.

And then today I qualified for the MyThoughtsCount and I had to be almost done when I got an error message!

My credits have been so hit and miss since October/November.
    Sunshine Rewards

Does anyone else get an error on the New Choice Health Care offer? I completed it as far as I could, and got a timed out error. It keeps happening in the same spot.

I am not doing too well today either...only been able to get 2 to credit.
    Michelle

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Chelley00 View Post
    Me either. I did a bunch that were listed in the "automatic credits" thread yesterday and none of them came through, and now none of the ones from the Crazy Credits have posted. I cleared cookies, ran all my antivirus, spyware stuff both times before I started doing offers just in case.

And then today I qualified for the MyThoughtsCount and I had to be almost done when I got an error message!

My credits have been so hit and miss since October/November.
    make that me three (or four or five), I have tried 5 offers so far and haven't had any credit.
    the mythoughts game me a thankyou click here message which I clicked and then it took me to a page that it said we don't know what the problem was but click here to close.
    so i figured I wouldn't get credit for that but the axe one I have gotten the email and clicked and confirmed, publishers clearing house I went through to the thank you page, same with surveys for fun.

A few have credited for me and a few haven't - no pattern for me at all lately...just some do and some don't - I have not been able to get an otx survey at all lately-bummer! I have been having forum issues and I am crossing fingers that this one posts!

I did have to do the AXE offer twice - first time I did not go far enough-it did credit for me before I clicked on the confirmation email- but I clicked on it anyway-lol--good luck everyone - I hope you guys that are having major credit problems will get the credits soon!!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone gotten credit for the stamps.com?? I signed up for this one just a bit ago, but I skipped the free scale part-I hope I didn't just screw up the credit for this one! Me no likey when me makey dumb mistakes!! lol!!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

I have only tried two offers today because it has been busy day at work. But nothing has credited for me. I can't get a credit and I can't get on the forum but maybe once in ten tries. What a sad day.

I'm home now and did finally get something to credit! Things are looking up!
    Last edited by sammielynn; 01-09-2008 at 06:04 PM.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards