Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough to cash out....

Default Enough to cash out....

and yet we don't have a Disney trip planned for this year! Seems so anti-climactic to NOT cash out for Disney. Target or Old Navy seems so pedestrian! hahaha

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

cash out anyways! Save for your next trip. I agree it is so anticlimatic to cash out for anything other than disney around here.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    cash out anyways! Save for your next trip. I agree it is so anticlimatic to cash out for anything other than disney around here.
    I agree and just look at it as a headstart on your next trip. I wish I had started with SR a long time ago, but I didn't have a trip planned so I didn't find it until I started seriously considering another trip and looking for away to save. Ohhhh the money I didn't make.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by TtownAnne View Post
    and yet we don't have a Disney trip planned for this year! Seems so anti-climactic to NOT cash out for Disney. Target or Old Navy seems so pedestrian! hahaha
    My next Disney trip is not until next october but I'm cashing out for sure......I collecting those GC, they don't expire, so no worries there!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I totally understand! I have enough for at least a $200 disney card, but we are really, really, really, trying to go somewhere else this summer. I've been doing lots of research to find a different vacation destination but I guess my heart belongs to disney, lol!

I'm debating whether I should cash out for disney and save it until next year or whether I should cash out for something I can use now or toward whatever we decide to do this year. Decisions, decisions, lol!

You could always cash out and save for whenever your next trip will be. That way you would have a really nice chunk by the time you go!
    Debbie

I know what you mean. I decided to save and cash out for Disney. That way when we decide on our next trip I will already have a great start. I haven't told hubby so I know it will be a big surprise. Or I hope!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I will ALWAYS save for Disney. We go every other year, so we have a good amount saved up. It makes our trip more enjoyable to know that we do not have to fork out alot of OOP money. With SR $$ and my Disney Visa rewards and my gifts from family, we went with quite a bit last year. Hoping to have even more next year, to maybe pay for the entire room and also all the spending money. Maybe even pay for some or all of out tickets! Saving for SOOOO long for our trip keeps me excited about going, and not so depressed about not going for a long time.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

We didn't go to WDW last year but I cashed out for Disney gift cards everytime. Now, between SR, my Disney VISA and a couple of other rewards programs, I have enough to pay for my DD's share for senior week at Disney. Plus I have some extra $ leftover to make sure that she has some spending money as well.

I say, as long as there's even the slightest possibility of a WDW trip in my future, I'm going to cash out for Disney gift cards!

We aren't doing Disney again until 2009 but I just keep cashing out for my Disney Gift Cards when there is a special. I have almost enough now to cover alot of the meals and allow each child to have a $25 or $50 card for Souveniers. I also have some DD for snacks, so our trip will hopefully only cost Airfare. We have a DVC membership to cover the room.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I get all tingly just reading about everyone else saving and planning for WDW. And, to be able to save as much OOP money is just great.