Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

after trying for a few hours this morning i was finally able to get a ds. finished it at 10:45 and it credited at 11:05. was really happy to have my ds credit considering all the problems i have with sm surveys not crediting. so far today i have been able to get a ds, ssi1, ssi2, sh and a mv. not too shabby for a sunday.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

even though standard amp had a red stop light i decided to give it a shot this afternoon. after getting booted out of at least 2 surveys i finally managed to get 1. totally completed it at 2:53 this afternoon and it credited at 3:05.

I just got home from work and checked the survey page - so many green lights!! But it will have to wait - DD has batting practice!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I just got home from work and checked the survey page - so many green lights!! But it will have to wait - DD has batting practice!
    I am surprised to see that even a couple that are notoriously hard to get are working!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I got 6 within one hour tonight I dont think that has ever happened
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

after not being able to even get into a ds for the last 2 days, i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it, got the congrats page and it has already credited. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. even though mv had a red stop light i decided to see if i could get 1. took a couple of tries this morning but got one on one certain restaurant, totally finished it at 8:33 and it just credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 06-06-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: update

Completed 6 before leaving for work today. Pretty good especially as there were no DS for me(again). Nice way to start off the day.

after not being able to even get into an amp since monday i was finally able to get 1 this afternoon. finished it around 12:55 and it credited at 1:05. this definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Please don't interpret this as negative...I just have a question about the Live survey. I have completed a couple of these and they have never credited. Is there something I need to do? A setting, clear cookies, anything? Thanks so much!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    Please don't interpret this as negative...I just have a question about the Live survey. I have completed a couple of these and they have never credited. Is there something I need to do? A setting, clear cookies, anything? Thanks so much!
    I just cannot figure these out. We can go days without any credits at all and then a day like today are seeing almost everyone getting credits! When was the last time you completed one?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs