Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

got a standard amp on the very 1st try this afternoon. finished it at 3:04 and it credited at 3:05.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i'm so excited and i just can't hide it. after not being able to get a sh since sunday i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it and it has already credited. being able to get a sh this early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier.

Even though long AMP was red I did it, and it totally credited
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

what started out as a very slow survey day ended up pretty good. i did manage to get 5 surveys today - an ssi, ssi2, ds (finally), sh and a mv. i did try sm, both long and standard amp and a samplicio but they did not have any surveys for me today. all in all not a bad survey day for me.

today was such a great survey day for me....6 pack so far for me with the LONG AMP on first try and global which usually gives me a hard time, I usually cant start until 8pm but was home today so I am hoping to shoot for 10 for the day which has never happened....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

after not being able to get a sm survey since wednesday i got 1 this morning on the very 1st try. totally completed it, got the congrats page and it has already credited. also managed to get a ds, sh, ssi1 and ssi2 this morning. being able to get these 5 surveys done so early in the day definitely made my day a whole lot more sunshinier. even though mv had a red stop light i decided to see if i could get 1. got 1 on the 1st shot this morning, finished it, got the thank you for completing our survey and it just credited. that makes 6 for today and it is only 9:32. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 04-29-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: update

got a real interesting mv this morning. it was on juice and juice smoothies and i had to look at different bottles of juice and pick the 1 i would want to buy using a sliding scale. finished it about 4 minutes ago and it just credited. was even able to get a standard amp on the 1st try this morning. so for a monday i have completed 4 surveys and they all credited.

More green lights than I expected for the last day of the month, especially a Monday.

Ended up with 7 for the day; nice way to finish off April.

what an awesome survey morning for me today. it is only 9:12 and i have totally finished 6 surveys and they all credited. even though long amp had a red stop light i wanted to see if i could get 1. got 1 this afternoon, finished it at 12:50 and it credited at 1:05. that makes 7 surveys for today. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 05-01-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: update

got a long amp this afternoon on the very 1st try. completed it at 1:40 and it credited at 2:05.