Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Positive Survey Check-In

Great survey day- was able to complete 11 surveys!!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 04-11-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Great survey day- was able to complete 11 surveys!!
    Not trying to come across as rude but how do you find the time or patience for this??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

How do you get 11????????????????? I was home all day and only got 3!

My DS was about everyone's favorite vacation spot (s).

Completed MV and at the end got the "invalid url parameter" error. Figured no credit for this but when I closed that tab there was the screen where it went back to the MV sign up page. The survey did credit! I kind of remember getting that error message a long time ago and they sometimes do credit.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Started back taking surveys on the 10th and I am up to 44 surveys for the month! That is around 4 surveys average a day. Actually most days when I get to do them I get much more but I don't get to try every day. I have gotten back up to the big board also! Haven't seen my name on that page in a LONG time! I really like the variety of surveys now. If you don't qualify for one you just move on to the others!!! Also, when I stopped taking surveys I hadn't been able to do Surveyhead surveys in months because it would give me a blue screen. NO MORE BLUE SCREEN!!! SH is actually one of my best crediting surveys now. Very excited to be earning back to Disney again. We are going for Thanksgiving.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Started back taking surveys on the 10th and I am up to 44 surveys for the month! That is around 4 surveys average a day. Actually most days when I get to do them I get much more but I don't get to try every day. I have gotten back up to the big board also! Haven't seen my name on that page in a LONG time! I really like the variety of surveys now. If you don't qualify for one you just move on to the others!!! Also, when I stopped taking surveys I hadn't been able to do Surveyhead surveys in months because it would give me a blue screen. NO MORE BLUE SCREEN!!! SH is actually one of my best crediting surveys now. Very excited to be earning back to Disney again. We are going for Thanksgiving.
    Wow, I am impressed with SH, I feel like I am on a carousel with SH, I go, round and around and around and and hardly ever qualify. Good job on the survey's.

I had to go search for this thread....hasnt been used in awhile...got 5 in 30 mins, beginning of month and a Saturday woo hoo!

August has started out well, I don't recall seeing a Saturday with so many green lights as there are right now - 7 in a long time.

Me too. Got 4 in an hour. For me, that's fabulous.