Thread: SR via iPad?

Default SR via iPad?

Is anyone doing SR from their iPad? What do I need to know? I use safari for browsing on the iPad, but haven't even thought about clearing cookies, security etc.. Right now I have been using the iPad for surfing and shopping, but when i actually want to place an order, I go to my desktop(PC) and go through IE as I always have. I haven't tried to go through the SR link on the iPad, although I have it on there, because I've been afraid of not getting credit. I also haven't tried to do a survey for the same reason. I'd love to be able to use it to do surveys while watching TV, is it possible? Anyone try it?

TIA!
    Dorothy
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I was also wondering the same thing, I do not have one yet but with the release of the new version I am seriously considering one. More or less i had decided it I can do my surveys on it I am getting it ha ha. So I was going to post this exact same question today.

I got one Daily Survey using my IPad.
    I've tried a few and Flash Media will try and run a video and the IPad doesn't support Flash Media, so then you are out of the survey. It is frustrating because sometimes the video doesn't start, after you've been accepted to the survey. Also, you can be working on a survey and you have to constantly make the screen larger, so it will accept the touch button, then you have to make it smaller, so you can see the rest of the screen. I think it takes longer to do a survey in an IPad, than it does on a regular PC or laptop.

I mainly shop with my IPad and my credits have come through. My Finish Line just credited today, and I ordered from them last week Sunday.
    Last edited by OhMari; 03-09-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Don't know about surveys, but I've shopped through our iPad several times and always gotten credit
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for starting this thread. I was wondering the same thing!
    I know SG has a Samsung Galaxy tab, I do not know if he could shed some light on this subject.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

The major problem is the flash. If you are doing a survey that requires flash, it will not work for you. But all other cookies should work the exact same. Just be sure that you do not have anything set on it to block them. Tablets, mobile devices, etc. All good so far!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread. I was wondering the same thing!
    I know SG has a Samsung Galaxy tab, I do not know if he could shed some light on this subject.
    Just took & got credit for a greenfield survey on my ipad.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Just took & got credit for a greenfield survey on my ipad.
    Great news!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs