Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mine and DD trip might NOT happen...BOO

Sorry Angela!!

Would he go for a SR meet. I would love to take my daughter there sometime just the two of us. We could meet. haha. Though I am not sure I can go this year. I had thought of taking just her to the SR cruise but I am taking her out of school just a few months after the cruise for a WDW trip so that did not work out. Someday I will do WDW with just her.

Seriously so sorry for you Angela!!! Pouting for you.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    Would he go for a SR meet. I would love to take my daughter there sometime just the two of us. We could meet. haha. Though I am not sure I can go this year. I had thought of taking just her to the SR cruise but I am taking her out of school just a few months after the cruise for a WDW trip so that did not work out. Someday I will do WDW with just her.

Seriously so sorry for you Angela!!! Pouting for you.
    Thanks for pouting for me!

Unfortunately, DH made the comment today, "Well...since you are not going to WDW, you get to come to our son's basketball tournament with us!" I sort of acted less than thrilled. Not like I don't like to watch my son play. In fact, in all his years of playing, I have only missed one game. He was a little upset that I wasn't too excited. I just said, "yea....it is nice to go to Fort Wayne for the tournament....but it isn't WDW..."

So....doesn't look too hopeful for him to let me go now......
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

and some Disney Magic your way that somehow someway you can have your DD at Disney Time...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Oh Angela!!!! I'm so sorry that things aren't looking so bright for your trip! I hope things turn around and something works out so you and Bethany can go.