Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Award!

Default Thanks for the Award!

Sunshine Family,

Thank you so much for the award! I must admit, it did catch me by surprise! There are so many others that are well deserving of this award than I am. However, it warms my heart to know that I have perhaps encouraged someone during one of the most challenging times in my life.

I've never once questioned God as to why I've been choosen to bear this cross, for I knew that if He brought me to it, then, certainly He would see me through it! I am a living testimony that my God is good! Therefore, if and when the opportunity presents itself, I do tell of His goodness.

My story has been shared openly with you all because of the warmth and love that you demonstrate within this community. I can't thank you enough for all of the shoulders, prayers, thoughts and well wishes that you all have given me! No matter what awaits me physically, and, or mentally on any given day, it's always easier when I enter into this forum! There is always something to make me smile, laugh or comment on. You all are a ray of sunshine!

Thank you, Tricia for allowing us to so freely share our thoughts and our hearts with each other, for if it wasn't for you, our paths would never have crossed.

If I can just touch somebody's life while I'm passing, then my living won't be in vain!

Lisa
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 01-15-2008 at 03:17 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Sunshine Family,

If I can just touch somebody's life while I'm passing, then my living won't be in vain!

Lisa
    Lisa, this is EXACTLY why you deserve this award. You may feel that you get strength from us, but we get just as much, or more from you. Congratulations on your award!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

Congrats Lisa, you deserve it.
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa - a WELL deserved award. You touch my heart and are such a blessing. Hopefully someday I will be able to actually meet you. You are an amazing person!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Lisa! Thank you for all the sunshine you bring us!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Lisa, Congratulations on the award. You are an inspiration. Thanks for reminding me this morning that God is good...ALL the time!

Have a great day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats Lisa, you do deserve this award. You are delight to have in the forum. We just never know what you might say. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Lisa, this is EXACTLY why you deserve this award. You may feel that you get strength from us, but we get just as much, or more from you. Congratulations on your award!
    Amen!! Congrats Lisa!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Well said! My feelings exactly!! Congrats to you Lisa - you deserve every ounce of recognition!!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Lisa, I have no doubt that what you are going through and how you handle yourself will impact people in this forum for a long time to come. None of us know what our roads are going to look like yet, but it serves us all well to pay attention and learn what we can along the way.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs