Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OMGoodness you guys...

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by icartjetta View Post
    Jen, maybe we can have that birthday drink a little early!
    Ooooh I like the way that sounds!! I'll be sure to keep you posted!! We're not going to have a car though, so I guess the drink will HAVE to be at a park!! DANG!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

My mom, 2 sisters, and I went last year for a girls weekend in May. It was great!! Very nice to just relax with the girls and sit by the pool. We did the ddp too so we had lots of nice dinners out.

I hope it all works out for you!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    I thought you did! So glad to hear!! Oh I thought they shared busses w/other values! Coolio! I'm very excited! Hopefully it won't be too crazy busy w/kids on spring break, but since it's almost a full month after Easter I'm hoping we'll be ok.

DH & I went at the end of April for our first trip & it was very much like September as far as crowds went.

Tried calling CRO this morning, but their system is down. I have meetings most of the rest of the day, so I sent my TA an email...I'm hoping my number crunching is correct w/the prices!! Ooooh I'm soooooo excited!!
    I'll post some pictures of the resort in a bit. Gotta pretend to do some work first
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'll post some pictures of the resort in a bit. Gotta pretend to do some work first
    At least you are pretending to get work done. I have done NOTHING today except a couple of loads of laundry that I HAD to do. DS's basketball jersey had to be washed for his game tonight. Otherwise I would just sit here and do nothing today. Hey, where is the "butt flops" that Cindy was talking about? I need that today. LOL I did shop at Disneyshopping this morning though. Does that count for working?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    At least you are pretending to get work done. I have done NOTHING today except a couple of loads of laundry that I HAD to do. DS's basketball jersey had to be washed for his game tonight. Otherwise I would just sit here and do nothing today. Hey, where is the "butt flops" that Cindy was talking about? I need that today. LOL I did shop at Disneyshopping this morning though. Does that count for working?
    same here. just laundry to do. You did do some shopping, so you are ahead of me! I may have to take a peek over at Disneyshopping

Let me know if the butt flops work! That sounds too easy to be true.

Congrats on booking a second trip! And a girls weekend at that! Hope everything works out for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Awesome!! Thanks!!

Angela-Laundry is work...so much so it takes me all weekend & I dread it...and there's only two of us!! DH is the kind of person that if he wears a sweatshirt once it's in the laundry...tshirt/undies/socks...I totally agree...but a sweatshirt? Come on! I can get a good 3 wears out of one before it starts to walk on its own...why can't he??

Oh I know why...cuz he doesn't do the laundry!! When we first got married I thought it was "fun" to do something like laundry for him. I even called it the "laundry fairy"...well that novelty QUICKLY wore off after I realized the laundry fairy never visited unless I was home....rude.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Awesome!! Thanks!!

Angela-Laundry is work...so much so it takes me all weekend & I dread it...and there's only two of us!! DH is the kind of person that if he wears a sweatshirt once it's in the laundry...tshirt/undies/socks...I totally agree...but a sweatshirt? Come on! I can get a good 3 wears out of one before it starts to walk on its own...why can't he??

Oh I know why...cuz he doesn't do the laundry!! When we first got married I thought it was "fun" to do something like laundry for him. I even called it the "laundry fairy"...well that novelty QUICKLY wore off after I realized the laundry fairy never visited unless I was home....rude.
    Laundry fairy LOL!!!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

My DH also would never DREAM of wearing anything more than once without throwing it in the laundry

And of course he needs to have his pants folded along the creases (even jeans!), and his shirts folded a certain way, and even his underwear and socks folded a certain way!!

But when he does laundry he just grabs it all out of the dryer and tosses it into a big pile. I guess he's waiting on that laundry fairy to come and fold it all for him! Instead he gets me yelling at him that making a big wrinkly pile of laundry is not "doing" laundry at all b/c then I have to redo it to get the darn wrinkles out!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

WOOT Jen congrats on a double trip in 2008, I did that in 2005 July then Sep IT was Great! Have fun!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

That sounds so awesome Jen. I think we're going back in August. We stayed at Pop in December and LOVED it so I plan to go back there in August. Cameron, my dd7, even told me that she only wanted to stay at Pop! You'll have a blast. I have tons of pics at home I can post too if you are interested. There is a lot to see so make sure you plan some down time to explore the grounds.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!