Thread: Turbo Tax

Question Turbo Tax

Anyone having issues getting into Turbo Tax? I use this every year and love it. I cannot get into it via SR or just by typing their web address. It just acts soooo slow and waits and waits.

I really need to get started on my taxes asap.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I know you are probably ready to do your taxes but I've been reading on another board that there are some kinks in TT right now and updates should be ready by early Feb. Right now there are some transmittance issues and its causing people to be flagged and possibly audited by the IRS.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I know you are probably ready to do your taxes but I've been reading on another board that there are some kinks in TT right now and updates should be ready by early Feb. Right now there are some transmittance issues and its causing people to be flagged and possibly audited by the IRS.
    Yikes! Thank you so much for posting this!!! I will just sit tight and wait...any other affiliates having this problem that you know of?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Yikes! Thank you so much for posting this!!! I will just sit tight and wait...any other affiliates having this problem that you know of?
    I've just heard that most tax software has issues in January and kinks get worked out by early Feb. I think this year is worse because they are trying to do the quick fix on the AMT so I'm waiting until end of Feb/March to deal with my taxes. BTW I use TT so I'm not trying to get you to use anyone else - just throwing out the problems I've been reading about online
    Sunshine Rewards

I also read about the issues with Turbotax. And like Catherine posted, they are expected to have updates ready by mid February.