Thread: shopping question

Default shopping question

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. i want to place 2 orders today at 2 different merchants and i was wondering if i can place one order and then turn around a few minutes later and place the second order. does that make sense? if someone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Do you mean can you place an order from vender A and vendor B in the same day? Absolutely!! I shop more than 1 merchant all the time! I'm known to do all my shopping for the week in 1 day.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

yup. I even bought 2 things from Groupon yesterday back to back without reclicking the link and both were pending this morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    yup. I even bought 2 things from Groupon yesterday back to back without reclicking the link and both were pending this morning.
    Really? We got lucky because it is only supposed to be one purchase per click. We will chalk it up to luck and not mention it to them. LOL!

But you can definitely make as many purchases as you want from a single merchant in a day. I know people do that sometimes when they want to take advantage of particular coupons.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Really? We got lucky because it is only supposed to be one purchase per click. We will chalk it up to luck and not mention it to them. LOL!

But you can definitely make as many purchases as you want from a single merchant in a day. I know people do that sometimes when they want to take advantage of particular coupons.
    Well then they need to make a shopping cart feature on that site for times where you want the "national" groupon and the local one.
    Sunshine Rewards