Thread: Hyatt Member Card?

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Default Hyatt Member Card?

Hey, has anyone else done the Hyatt Gold Passport one? My boyfriend and I stay at a lot of hotels when we travel, so I thought it would be a good one and did it last night. I got my confirmation email and my temporary member number and everything, but I still haven't received credit, though. How long did it take to credit for you guys?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think this one took a couple of days for me. I don't think it is a fast credit so I wouldn't expect it before Monday.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I signed up on friday, so I'm not expecting it for a few days.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

i think it took me about 3 days to get credit

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

Just checked my acct history and it credited this AM! I guess it is not a weekend crediting one. It's always fun to see my balance jump on Mondays, though, with the weekend ones and the surveys.

Hmmm. I did this one weeks ago and never got credit. I guess I'll give it another try.