Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: zorbeez offer

Well, darn! I was planning on ordering some of these as well. Mainly, so my husband would stop using my clean cloth diapers to clean up spills since they are the most absorbent thing we have in the house.
    Andrea

I had planned on ordering these as well, but I googled them to see what others thought and decided against it.

I've noticed the ads for the Shamwow on the tv lately... any chance we could get these? They look like they might be better. Anyone have any experience?
    Sunshine Rewards

I read bad reviews about those too. People said they were just felt and fell apart when they used them.

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    I read bad reviews about those too. People said they were just felt and fell apart when they used them.
    Nutz!

I'm so glad I have my Sunshine buddies to come to before I try ordering some of these things How do they get this stuff to work so well on TV!!!!? It's sooooooooooo deceltive!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was so tempted to grab a box of Zorbeez in CVS anyway just to see if they work. I didn't want to waste $15 though and I wouldn't get any SR credits!