Thread: Can you do both SSI and SSI2 in same day?

Default Can you do both SSI and SSI2 in same day?

..or are they considered one company so you can only do 1? I ask because I did SSI and then did SSI2 and that one didn't credit even though it was completed.

Quote Originally Posted by nunzia56 View Post
    ..or are they considered one company so you can only do 1? I ask because I did SSI and then did SSI2 and that one didn't credit even though it was completed.
    You can do both every day but need to clear cookies after SSI credits before you try for SSI2.

ohhh shoot..so that explains that.. and it was actually a pretty fun survey

Make sure you clear cookies every day before you start too!

The other thing that some folks have found is that if they take SSI2 too soon after SSI, it won't credit even if they do clear cookies. If I do both, I try to wait a few hours in between.

Good luck!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I take both but if I want to do them back to back like you I'll do one using Internet Explorer and then the other in Firefox so the cookies don't cancel each other out. Normally though I just wait for the one to credit at the top of the hour then clear cookies and do the second. Always clear your cookies 10 minutes past the hour so everything from the previous hour has a chance to credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I go even one step further. I do the SSI and I let my DH do the SSI2 so that we have different demographics and get more surveys. Here is how we split them up:

I get up and clear cookies. I do the Greenfield Daily Survey, Survey Head, My View, MTC Long, SSI and samplicious. When he gets home we clear cookies and he does the YTC, SSI2 and if I wasn't able to get a MTC long he will try for the short one. It has worked well for us so far. It definitely expands our opportunities.

Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards