Thread: I need character help...

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default I need character help...

It's been a long time since I've seen Lady & the Tramp. But I remember there was a bully in it. I did a quick search & the ONLY thing I can find on him is through wikipedia where it lists (rather quickly & rudely I think ) that his name is Bull & he was a stray bulldog w/a cockney accent.

So...my question is...does anyone know if Disney ever made any kind of anything for Bull? Stuffed animal? Figurine? Anything?? I'd love to get something, but at this point I haven't even seen a photo of him?! It's like he wasn't part of the movie! The nerve! Bulldogs make the movie...just look at the Game Plan!

Yes, I'm partial to my bullies & I know Lady & Tramp were the stars...but why no love for the bully???

Thanks in advance!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    So...my question is...does anyone know if Disney ever made any kind of anything for Bull? Stuffed animal? Figurine? Anything?? I'd love to get something, but at this point I haven't even seen a photo of him?!

I don't know about the merch end of things Jen, but here's a picture from the pound scene...

and I too realize that it was supposed to be all about Lady & Tramp, but you can tell my faves in my user pic!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Thanks Abby! I think I found something of him on ebay too! A piggy bank! I can't post the photo from the auction, but I may just have to get it! Ha!! Thanks again!!

And btw...I did find a fun fact when I was searching this morning...did you know that Si & Am were first named Nip & Tuck??????? Who says Disney isn't educational??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Thanks Abby! I think I found something of him on ebay too! A piggy bank! I can't post the photo from the auction, but I may just have to get it! Ha!! Thanks again!!

And btw...I did find a fun fact when I was searching this morning...did you know that Si & Am were first named Nip & Tuck??????? Who says Disney isn't educational??
    NP - I love searching for things on the internet! Good luck on the auction, eBay is great for obscure things - I hope you get him!

I didn't know they were first named Nip & Tuck - I'm glad they went with Si & Am. I did see some initial drawings of them that involved very large bows around their necks and made them look very soft and elegant - it definitely wouldn't have worked for their characters!

I Disney!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Good luck finding Bull merchandise Jen. I was told when we were in WDW two weeks ago that they don't even make a Tramp stuffed animal these days. How sad is that???

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Good luck finding Bull merchandise Jen. I was told when we were in WDW two weeks ago that they don't even make a Tramp stuffed animal these days. How sad is that???
    I have seen a lot of Marie from Aristocrats. Did they have all the other kitties from that movie, or did you notice?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards