Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just had to share...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hmm I might have to give them a try. I saw the fish sticks a few months ago and was kinda upset to see ariel and flounder swimming around the fish sticks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    You may already know about these, but I was so surprised!

I was at my local SuperTarget yesterday ( ) & found Mickey head shaped burgers! Of course I purchased them & they were quite good. DH actually thought I shaped them like that myself...

What a nice way to have a "magical" dinner!!

That is so neat! I wish we had a super target near us! I want a mickey burger too! Of course that might just throw dh over the edge - he cannot stand the signing mickey mouse toaster we have. I could serve it on a mickey plate with a mickey cup, mickey fork and knife - think i'm obessed a tad? He might commit me!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheshire Cat View Post
    That is so neat! I wish we had a super target near us! I want a mickey burger too! Of course that might just throw dh over the edge - he cannot stand the signing mickey mouse toaster we have. I could serve it on a mickey plate with a mickey cup, mickey fork and knife - think i'm obessed a tad? He might commit me!
    1st--love the fact that you have the toaster & plates! I have some bowls & glasses myself!! :0)

2nd--just had to laugh...DH took a photo of the burger & I was thinking, oh that's fun, he thinks it's magical just like me...well, come to find out he thought I formed them myself!! He called his mom & told her I did & I laughed!! I was wondering WHY he would take a photo of them!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    1st--love the fact that you have the toaster & plates! I have some bowls & glasses myself!! :0)

2nd--just had to laugh...DH took a photo of the burger & I was thinking, oh that's fun, he thinks it's magical just like me...well, come to find out he thought I formed them myself!! He called his mom & told her I did & I laughed!! I was wondering WHY he would take a photo of them!!

Oh that is classic! hahahaha! I love it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got my DS to try a hamburger using the Mickey shaped ones! Those are the only burgers he'll eat!
    Sunshine Rewards