Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leaving in the Morning!!!

How was the Star Tours ride? I've never been able to do the simulation ones but I want to give this another go just to see what's new. Maybe I'll take a dramamine that morning just in case!
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    How was the Star Tours ride? I've never been able to do the simulation ones but I want to give this another go just to see what's new. Maybe I'll take a dramamine that morning just in case!
    The ride is smoother than it was but it still could cause problems if you don't do motion rides well. I don't do them well and did this one fine.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I'm back, great time! The best weather you could have ask for! Got to ride the new Star Tours in a soft opening, super cool.
    Yes, m 'n c we were just planning college dorm rooms just yesterday wasn't it??
    I can't believe 4 years went like that. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    Ask your doctor before you go to prescribe you the patch that people use for motion sickness on cruise ships. It won't make you drowsy like dramamine can do.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I can't believe 4 years went like that. Wow!

Ask your doctor before you go to prescribe you the patch that people use for motion sickness on cruise ships. It won't make you drowsy like dramamine can do.
    I use Bonine on cruises, this doesn't make you drowsy either and it's available without a prescription. I buy the generic form online at drugstore.com..Rugby Travel Sickness, Tablets 100 ea for $5.99, great stuff!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES